Sunday 6 December 2009

LAST POST.....

posting blog is reli very tired..sometime need to arrange all the photos or thgs happened in a short time....tired....and this semester nothing much to do...sitting in front of my lappie and facebook...pps....ASSIGNMENT...hate !!!!!

actually tis semester's assignment quite free edy..but still nid to rush at the last minute.....
quite emo recently...but keep my emo and show up my smile....
somebody tells me....if u not happy all the time all yr luck will become bad luck...and easily get sick..
so try to build up my smile...and keep my sadness....

something that i always thking but i edy got answer for this...no conclusion...
keep..???? yes....keep it deep in my heart.....
friends always ask me y dowan blog anymore....i jz tell them i got no idea to write it anymore..
sometime want to write for 1km long post...but is too tired for me to do this...and last semester my result not very good..so i also no tat mood to spend all the time with my lappie....better spend more time on my work....
that's all for shernnel's last post...if u all have interested to noe more ...pls view my facebook..u'll noe more about me...thx everyone support for this day......ALIKATO

No comments:

Post a Comment