Saturday 26 September 2009

kinda boring this morning as im sitting the same place at this cafe online...
tonight going to JUSCO again as mama wan to sapu some stuff...
just follow lor...
boring like hell & no mood to hang out...
some friends ask me out also im very moody and reject their invitation..
this sunday my parents will going to a neighbor's son's weeding dinner...
omg...im going to be very very very at home again..while my brother not yet come back..

i dun like to drive after evening..(when the sky turns dark)..my mata very blur when i drive at nite..kinda old edy i thk...so i better stay at home o ask friend come my house and fetch me...

holiday gonna end...what i do at hometown is just sooooooo...MEANINGLESS..
well..i did accompany my mama everyday...kinda satisfied...
when holiday end i gonna pick up my mood and turns to study and K all the new notes again..

No comments:

Post a Comment